We're sorry you didn't satisfied with our products. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order, with your order number and the products you'd like to return or exchange. We will get back to you within 48hours.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, unexposed to light for the semi-cured products, and in its original package. Please note that we can't return or exchange custom/handmade products.
If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as how and where to send your package.
We will notify you once we've received and inspected your return, and let your know if your return was approved or not. You will automatically be refunded on your original payment method. Please note that it takes a few days for your bank or credit card company to process and posts the refund.
About Semi Cured Gel Nails
Zumey semi-cured gel nail stickers are made from real liquid gel, cured 60% in advance, and harden the remaining 40% with UV light by users after application. Our strips are soft, stretchy, and extra-long, fitting all nail sizes and shapes.
1. Be sure your nails are completely clean and free from oil to make the strips stay longer.
2. Press harder on the edge with the wooden stick when applying. This will keep your hair from getting stuck.
3. If you can not find the right size for some of your nail, you can choose one size done and strech it to fit your nail.
1. Zero-feel: Wearing semi-cured gel nails, you won’t have any pressure on your nails. You will not experience any discomfort during daily activities.
2. No damage: The adhesive layer at the bottom is moisturizing and breathable. Also, the removal process won’t have any damage to your nails.
3. Long-lasting: Once they are applied properly, they can strongly stay for 2+ weeks. Don't worry about them falling off or cracking.
4. Save money and time: Semi-cured gel nail is a great alternative to expensive nail salons. Now you can change your nails more often with less money and time.